MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #21927 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Pissed off.

These pricks mislead me with false information about modding my xbox. I pay $36 SHIPPING to get it to them and they emailed me now saying they can't do it. They also won't give me my money back because apparently it's my fault.

I ******* hate people sometimes.
Hey bro, come join over at www.xbox360iso.com, just register and you will have full access to the forum including classifieds, downloads (PC GAMES,XBOX GAMES, MOVIES, MUSIC, TVSHOWS, applications, pretty much anything) and there's a very friendly and helpful community of pirates over there

What model is your xbox? There was an update recently which enabled the black XBOX Elite boxes to be jtagged now.