MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The big bad Euro 2012 thread

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #63 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
What about Gomez? Eitherr way dude, its a pretty ridiculously talented team you guys have. Spain should win this but id dare say the next 2 competitions belong to the Germans. Too much strength in depth.
Gomez can't pass. He just can't. He's like a phantom, he only shows up to score and doesn't work defense at all. It was all good and nice when he scored against Portugal and Holland and he tried his best against Denmark but in my opinion he's just not suited for our style of play. We need our striker to be able to handle the ball and pass the ball like Klose can to engage our wingers. Just watch the Greece game, that's our kind of play.

I know we've won all the games so far, we've had probably the hardest path so far and I shouldn't complain.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote