MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - NCAA Football has a playoff!

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Are the conference bowl games still happening? I like the playoff system, but with other bowl games happening it kinda ruins it. I mean I wouldn't have really wanted to see Alabama/LSU play again last year, but they would have even after their conference game due to their rankings.

It is a good start, but they need to ditch bowl games all together and go to a larger playoff system.
I agree. The higher up's do not want that though. They say that extending the season is bad because the players are there for an education not sports. But when was the last time a stadium was packed with 90K people for a science experiment?

Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline   Reply With Quote