MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva goes Off On Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 04:54 AM   #95 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
As great as he is, he will eventually lose because all great things come to an end at some point. I just hope its not to Chael Sonnen. In all seriousness as good as Chael is he is a boring ass fighting to be honest.
Firstly, I agree. I would be disappointed if a maggot like Sonnen is the one to dethrone the uber-Jedi demigod funk-master.

Secondly, Chael Sonnen is not boring. I enjoyed his grinding of Marquart, Okami and Silva. The fight against Bisping was a cracking encounter. Plus, he is the victim of arguably the most beautiful submission ever in the UFC.

Thirdly, as much as I love Silva... Chael with the belt will do wonders for the division. I'm half hoping Silva wins and then retires. That'll be a glorious way to end it. Then the belt is up in the air... which is exciting for the MW contenders.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote