Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Help me improve !! :)

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  hwwor91ST 
#1 ·
Hey guys, new to this site and this is actually my first post but was just wanting to see if any of you lovely people would be able to watch my fight video from the other weekend and let me know on what simple things I'm doing wrong/right and what i should improve on..
I've been training for 11 month now BJJ, and done a tiny bit of MMA on the side.. i began competing MMA in march and won my 2 fights, then competed again the other week and won that fight too, so i think I'm doing alright but i want to take it further and continue to get better and better, i love mixed martial arts and all i ever want to be is a pro fighter!!
so heres the video please let me know what you think either in the comments on youtube or on this post would be even better! >>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqukq2fH648&feature=plcp

OH by the way I'm the one in white shorts !
Cheers guys :

#2 ·
would really appreciate comments guys, I'm sure theres a lot from this fight that id need to work on, obvious one for me is the round kicks should be more of a snap, in the fight i kinda went slo mo and kept getting caught then got a few hits to the face..

I've got another fight coming up in 2 months my first fight night, so trying to get everything spot on by then I DONT WANT TO LOSEE!!!

cheers guys

#3 ·
Hey man i have not yet had my first fight (i hope so soon) but i have been training for a while so i know a little.
I watched the video it was pretty good but when you are in full mount try to keep your posture like your back straight. Do that so its harder for them to hit you in the face and harder for them to roll you and you may find it a bit easier to control them .
Good luck :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.