MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva goes Off On Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 06:09 AM   #98 (permalink)
funkasaurus
Banned

funkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
If you jaywalk you are kind of asking for it. It isn't like he ran up onto the sidwalk or some shit. I would say Floyd, Vick, and then Stallworth since the first two were actively attempting violence against another living being. Even though Stallworth was wrong for drinking and driving it didn't necessarily even cause the incident.
Man, I'm glad as **** that I'm not American haha.

I agree with two posts up, I'd love to see Silva retire and fight GSP. The best Vs the best. Jon Jones may well be the best this second, but he's been here 10 minutes while GSP and Silva have been side by side for way too long. One needs to stand out, because the winner would be crowned the greatest MMA fighter in history, and yes, that includes Fedor.
funkasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote