MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The big bad Euro 2012 thread

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #67 (permalink)
Big_Charm
Bantamweight

Big_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He Crosses
I haven't even seen the thread, damn been posting in the Vbookie thread.

I've got about 80% of my matches right via 1st and 2nd place and goals per game. The Worst bust for me was Russia in Group A and Netherlands in Group B.

Fast forward to the semis.... Portugal needs to step up and control the tempo. They need to score first. Spain love to control the ball with a ridiculous amounts of passes, frustrating the opposition and creating small chances and converting.

I see Spain winning this one.

Germany/Italy... My countrymen are going to the finals to avenge Euro 2008 (Germany). Baring a small miracle, the Italians have been playing to inconsistent and have been known to sit back and defend with an early lead. I see Germany winning 2-0 or 2-1. Germany has too much talent and I believe it's their tourney to win.

They play great as a team and have the youth, speed and chemistry to derail Spain in the finals. I love how Low set the team up; each part is integral and can plug different players to roles which make them a scary force now and for 2-3 tournaments to come.

Fedor-Shogun-Overeem-Cro Cop-Silva-Gomi-Henderson-Jackson

2014 NPFFL

Jon Jones . Travis Browne . Demian Maia. Cain Velasquez. Fabricio Werdum
Big_Charm is offline   Reply With Quote