MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva goes Off On Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2012, 01:22 AM   #122 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
I found that post quite confusing. Maybe it's because I haven't slept since i got home an hour ago from work, it's 8 47am now, i'll give it a better attempt later, but so you know, Anderson is not afraid to take shots to the head Nick Diaz style, he's just evolved as a fighter and his boxing and head movement have become next level. Watch his old fights, he was just like Wanderlei and Shogun.

No i was very confused also. But maybe its cuz i just got off work and am tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
I know no1 will believe me but i have a buddy whos cousins boyfriend is a long time friend of andersons, he trains with him at blackhouse sometimes but since hes not really a fighter he doesnt train that much there, anyway he told us that anderson said this stuff to him before the interview

He said anderson isnt that pissed but many other friends and family of his are so hes going to kick sonnens ass not because his feelings are hurt but because his friends, family and every brazilian wants him to. And hes finally going to do what every1 wishes they could do to him
You have been here for a while and i dont recognize your name as one of the trollers. What you said sounds actually very realistic and plausible. If its a lie then i dont see the point of it.. its not like it changes anything if people buy into it. So personally i think you could be telling the truth and im willing to take your word for it. I dont see why not.