MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva goes Off On Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #129 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Sonnen can take Anderson down and pound on him for five rounds. Silva can submit Sonnen. Both men have what it takes to win, and neither 'fears' the other. Both of them know what's at stake, and so both are going to bring it. End of story.
Yes. I don't get this "scared/intimidated/fearing" talk in the discussions anyways. We're not talking about some kids that get afraid when the schoolyard bully trashtalks them, but elite athletes who have chosen themselves to make fighting their profession. Does anyone really believe that those guys get afraid when their opponent trashtalks them prefight and says that he's going to hurt him┐

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
I know no1 will believe me but i have a buddy whos cousins boyfriend is a long time friend of andersons, he trains with him at blackhouse sometimes but since hes not really a fighter he doesnt train that much there, anyway he told us that anderson said this stuff to him before the interview

He said anderson isnt that pissed but many other friends and family of his are so hes going to kick sonnens ass not because his feelings are hurt but because his friends, family and every brazilian wants him to. And hes finally going to do what every1 wishes they could do to him
That could be possible. Silva is not the guy who gets too emotionally involved in his fights. Before his title fight against Franklin, he was sitting aroung quietly reading Harry **** Potter.
Voiceless is offline   Reply With Quote