MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Back to blogging!

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Back to blogging!

I had a blog a few years back called way of the man, a lot of people on here read it but I ended up getting away from it. New blog: similar to the last one in the sense that it is not to be taken seriously, but instead of true stories this time it is just more along the lines of comedic writing. I am writing from the point of a view of a character I created named Gabe Utseks. He is pretty much just the dirty, inappropriate, politically incorrect side of myself. I hope you enjoy, content will be added multiple times per week.

http://gabeutseks.wordpress.com/
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote