MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 03:59 AM   #21965 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Ok cool, didn't know how effective the ombundsman would be against a major company. I'll give it a shot.

Originally I took out a contract and they screwed the tariff up, got charged £300 for two weeks use. They said as the tariff was set up wrong they thought it was fraud and blacklisted my phone. Moved over my contract to a new phone, new sim card etc, didn't ask me to pay that last bill.

I think they're making it up as they go along so they get some of that money back from the fraud cock-up.
I dunno if you know the company Vodafone, but they are one of the biggest service providers in Australia, the ombudsman is there to protect the little guy from being ****ed by the big guy. I called him up and within 5 minutes everything was settled. Best of luck Liza