MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 04:59 AM   #21965 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Ok cool, didn't know how effective the ombundsman would be against a major company. I'll give it a shot.

Originally I took out a contract and they screwed the tariff up, got charged 300 for two weeks use. They said as the tariff was set up wrong they thought it was fraud and blacklisted my phone. Moved over my contract to a new phone, new sim card etc, didn't ask me to pay that last bill.

I think they're making it up as they go along so they get some of that money back from the fraud cock-up.
I dunno if you know the company Vodafone, but they are one of the biggest service providers in Australia, the ombudsman is there to protect the little guy from being ****ed by the big guy. I called him up and within 5 minutes everything was settled. Best of luck Liza