MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2012, 12:54 AM   #327 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
We've been adding more stations in MT and my kru has gone to Oregon MT camp. I'm still hoping to compete in August. I haven't decided on gi or nogi. I have another girl partner and I have her little fingermarks all over my upper arms, cos she rolls with her bf, and I don't get to train with women nearly as much as I'd like, and we got a little excited and were giggling and trying to sweep each other while the guys all had their war faces on. Three guys have ammy fights in Mansfield, OH tomorrow night, and they were at the gym this AM looking nervous as shite and very hungry.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote