MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - California State Athletic Commission faces money trouble.

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheJu View Post
Not every state has their own, there are some states with out commissions that do not allow MMA, but every state that allows it has their own type of commission.

NSAC = Nevada State Athletic Commission.
CSAC = California State Athletic Commission.

The reason you hear about the NSAC and CSAC the most is because most events happen in either Las Vegas, Nevada or in California.
I know the acronyms.

What I didn't know is that the comissions were restricted to their own state. It is just like you say, I've never heard about any other comission so I thought they were the only ones and they would sort of share the country. I guess there's still stuff to learn.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote