MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen - Primetime [22:25] HD

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by tight View Post
thanks for posting the show.

As much as I enjoyed it, I couldn't help but feel it was brief and as an MMA fan I feel I've read and seen so much about this matchup over time that it feels that they left out a lot of interesting stuff that has happened since the first matchup

It was cool to see the UFC's translation of what Anderson said about making him swallow his teeth etc, maybe that was more accurate that what Ed said.

I hope there's more revealing stuff in the next couple episodes if there are any. I like the angle they are giving Sonnen though, making him seem less of a comedian and more of a single minded fighter.

With the UFC on FOX this is such a historic fight I can't help but feel there should be more coverage/hype about it
Word on the UG is Anderson refused to do it but eventually was convinced but it was a little late in the game to do a three parter.

But sticking the primetime to the most anticipated fight of the year on FUEL is mind boggling.

9/27/14
LL is online now   Reply With Quote