MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Terribad UFC cartoons for Sonnen vs. Silva

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Terribad UFC cartoons for Sonnen vs. Silva

Not sure how many of you have seen them, but there is a series of cartoons out for Sonnen vs. Silva, and they come through the official website and facebook feeds. Here's one:

Is it just me or is this painfully not funny? And it isn't just this one, all of the cartoons have really awkward dialogue that, as far as I can tell, is not even supposed to be funny. Honestly, I am not sure what they are trying to achieve with these, but whatever it is, I think the UFC failed. Any of you guys seen em'?

Hell I bet a lot of you could come up with a way funnier caption than this! Maybe we should do it and i'll send it to Dana!