MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vera: Does not care why Shogun said yes.

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
I know vera can be a prick sometimes but i really do like the guy. Vera is one of my friends on facebook, and it's really a delight. He manages it all on his own, responds to fans, post alot of stuff about his life and things. He's a really likeable guy after all that. And the guy never bitches. He had to fight jon jones and got his orbital broke, next fight goes against a tiger steroided thiago silva who breaks his nose, and despite that broken nose, was smiling at the beginning of round 3 and after the fight. I know the guy was a huge let down as far as prospects go but he is still a cool guy and someone you know will come to fight.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote