MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen - Primetime [22:25] HD

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
dav35
Flyweight

dav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
When did I just realize he was fake? Because I said "he is such a fake" you imply that I just got that feeling? Weird?

No other guy has been that close. No. But he tapped....like he has done his whole career.

In that fight Anderson was the tougher man. Anderson wanted it more. Anderson did in 10 seconds...what Chael couldn't do for 4.5 rounds. That is win the damn fight. Chael isn't a lay and prayer....but he doesn't know how to finish fights. If he was so bad and Anderson is such a "punk" you would think he would have been able to finish him....or hell...even hurt him. But in the end he said "I quit uncle Anderson"....and that is the worst way to lose.

umm, it took Anderson 4.5 rounds to win the fight. he didn't win the fight in 10 seconds.

also, tapping isn't the worst way to lose a fight. tapping is smart if you are caught in a sub. the worst way to lose a fight is to not only lose, but also get injured bc you were stupid and didn't tap (see big nog).

regardless, a win is a win and silva won the fight.
dav35 is offline   Reply With Quote