MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vera: Does not care why Shogun said yes.

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
I know vera can be a prick sometimes but i really do like the guy. Vera is one of my friends on facebook, and it's really a delight. He manages it all on his own, responds to fans, post alot of stuff about his life and things. He's a really likeable guy after all that. And the guy never bitches. He had to fight jon jones and got his orbital broke, next fight goes against a tiger steroided thiago silva who breaks his nose, and despite that broken nose, was smiling at the beginning of round 3 and after the fight. I know the guy was a huge let down as far as prospects go but he is still a cool guy and someone you know will come to fight.
Somehow you made me go from "Ehh i dont really care" to "I kinda like the guy".