MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Has anyone read Chael's book, The Voice of Reason?

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
So you're going to talk down to people and say that if they don't like his humor it's because they "don't get it". Which is code for "too stupid". I find his humor idiotic and I get every word that comes out of his mouth.

But to each their own. Attacking each other over whether or not the man is funny or how mature it is is absolutely pointless. It's all subjective. Some people - like you - think he's hilarious. Some people - like me - think he's an idiot with diarrhea of the mouth. And here's the real shocker. Neither of us is wrong. He can be each of those things to different people.

Basically who cares who thinks he funny or doesn't think so?
No one is talking down to the people that dont find this stuff amusing. Its people who DONT find this stuff amusing that are talking down to the people that do.

Here is an example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
sounds like something a 12 year old would find amusing.

Now how you can fault someone for responding to this in a negative manner is beyond me.

Like i said

Direct your posts at the correct people.