MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Has anyone read Chael's book, The Voice of Reason?

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
See my post above, Sideways. It explains everything. If that doesn't make sense to you nothing else I can say on the matter will.
His comment was an obvious dig at people who DO found it amusing whether he ment it to be or not. Its like me saying your post sounds like something a retarded person would write/think/post (Your pick). That would be my opinion right? and im not directing it at anyone. Its just my opinion on what i just read. But in reality my comment is definitely offensive to the person who wrote it. Just as his comment is offensive to the people who found Chaels book amusing.

But it is what it is. You keep doing you.

And yeah it was the start of the thread which is why he should have picked his words a bit better as to not insult anyone because no one was insulting him.

2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote