MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Siyar hurt, Riddle vs. Clements at 149.

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2012, 01:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Pretty shocking twist I hope they rework the card to look like this
  • Urijah Faber vs Renan Barao
  • Hector Lombard vs Tim Boetsch
  • Nick Ring(Canadian) vs Court McGee II
  • Ryan Jimmo(Canadian) vs Anthony Perosh
  • Chris Clements(Canadian) vs Matt Riddle
(Prelims)
Cheick Kongo vs Shawn Jordan
James Head vs Claude Patrick (Canadian)

Shawn Jordan getting a PPV slot over Nick Ring, Court McGee, Anthony Perosh, and Ryan Jimmo is obscene. If you are going to give Kongo a tomato can at least don't expect people to pay for it.

James Head vs Claude Patrick is a great fight but if one guy has "earned" a PPV bonus it's Matt Riddle. The kid goes out and fights every time and his last two loses were FOTN's because he goes out and fights wrestlers. I think both Head and Patrick are decent fighters and they could close the PPV if they go out and fight but getting a PPV slot over one guy who just lose and the other who lost to Nick Ring just seems backwards to me.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote