MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC is behind the NONSENSE

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2012, 04:40 AM   #32 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandThemUp View Post
I don't know about all the other points in this post. But I have to respond to people that are saying Silva will have 25 Minutes to Make his point and shut this guy up.
Um, let's rememeber, Silva beat him fair and square in a 25 Minute fight and what did that do to shut the Chael Monkey up? Nothing.
So if and when the Chael Chimp loses again, I am sure he will find another excuse and another reason to say he is the true champ and he will start talking all over again.

For example. If he loses, he will say "Now we are even, 1 and 1 and it's time for a rubber match". That's how unevolved that chimp is.

Silva will have 25 Minutes. Someone just needs to remind Chael that's it's a 25 minute fight and not a 23 minute fight. The last 2 minutes count just as much, if not more than the previous 23. But Chael probably loses count after 20, because he is out of little monkey fingers and little monkey toes.
If Silva does beat Chael conveniently, Sonnen will go away. If he fails for a second time there is nothing he can say/do to justify he is better than Silva. If he does lose conveniently who will really take him seriously in the business? I do understand his reason for being the way he is right now. Had he played it safe in the fifth round he would have been champ. Silva did beat Sonnen last time, but it was Sonnen fight to lose in the fifth.
marcthegame is offline   Reply With Quote