MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen - Primetime [22:25] HD

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #23 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System

Here is the video of that conference btw guys.

19:40 had be cracking up and when Anderson Silva was laughing and Chael started snoring in to the Mic that also had me laughing. Not as much for what Chael did but just because im listening to the talking and then all of the sudden i hear a snoring noise going over the voice currently talking. I thought my speakers were messing up but instead it was just the loveable Chael Sonnen haha.

I just got to 29:37 and right before their stareoff Anderson Silva gets the belt handed to him and Chael Sonnen reaches for it. That was probably the funniest thing i have seen Chael do. Hahaha