MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen - Primetime [22:25] HD

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #33 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Where is this mild mannered nice guy you speak of? Anderson silva is not required to send chael off into looney land, anything from ring girls to the weather in cancun will do it.
Eh, you and I tend to disagree, but you have to admit, Sonnen has been nothing but respectful to any opponent not named Anderson Silva. Okami, Miller, Maia, Marquardt, Stann, and even Bisping... you find me a single interview where Chael rips into any of those fighters, let alone to the degree he does with Silva. In fact, I dare say he's been rather complimentary of past opponents.

I admit he sent a few cheap shots Bisping's way, but they were minimal in comparison, and you could tell the two were having a laugh. Win or lose, once Silva is out of Chael's line of fire, you won't see these antics nearly as often. Unless the UFC sets him up against Wanderlei, who is just as much a loudmouth (if not more so).
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote