MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen - Primetime [22:25] HD

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
I think that's way better than growing up as a video game zombie like a lot of kids do nowadays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by above View Post
I grew up as middle class in Europe and that's exactly how I spent most of my days. I'd much rather my kids grow up playing like that, exploring things in nature and interacting with other kids face to face than have them raised by a TV, a computer or a Facebook "nanny".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Same here ... a majority of this generations kids are really missing out on what makes childhood the most fun IMO.
I fully agree.

I was still young when we decided to move from Germany and when we got to America my parents were able to put their College degrees to good use and lets just say my life changed 10 fold. My family became a bit more then just "Well off" to the point where i probably started getting spoiled. To this day even though i have a job my dad still pays for just about everything except my gas money lol.

Iv had discussions with my family about how growing up in germany and just being around ALOT of kids my age was more fun then growing up like this. And i wouldnt have changed it for anything.