MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen - Primetime [22:25] HD

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #35 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Eh, you and I tend to disagree, but you have to admit, Sonnen has been nothing but respectful to any opponent not named Anderson Silva. Okami, Miller, Maia, Marquardt, Stann, and even Bisping... you find me a single interview where Chael rips into any of those fighters, let alone to the degree he does with Silva. In fact, I dare say he's been rather complimentary of past opponents.

I admit he sent a few cheap shots Bisping's way, but they were minimal in comparison, and you could tell the two were having a laugh. Win or lose, once Silva is out of Chael's line of fire, you won't see these antics nearly as often. Unless the UFC sets him up against Wanderlei, who is just as much a loudmouth (if not more so).
True, but you forgot Paulo Filho from among the opponents he trashed, in addition to random rants against fighters he'll probably never fight i.e Wandy, CroCop, the Nogs, Fedor, Lesnar, GSP etc.

This is in addition to trashing the entire art of BJJ, the entire country of Brazil, poor kids, lance armstrong, arianny and many more.

I'd say the list of things that sets Sonnen off is definitely more than anderson.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote