MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sanchez wins!

Thread: Sanchez wins!
View Single Post

Old 08-18-2006, 12:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
CTFlyingKnee
Future UFC LW Champ

CTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA1990
I dont mean any disrespect but I dont think the judges are biast at all. I think most of you who hate Sanchez are gonna ***** as long as he gets a decision. He very clearly won that fight he beat Karo down. You are all just so worked up that your leaste favorite fighter won so your gonna blame the judges.Haters will be haters.Sanchez wins again!
sanchez is not my least favorite fighter....KOS is lol and im more pissed off that Diego won.....and it was in no way a decisive victory. The 3rd round was one sided, and the rest of the fight could hvae gone either way......and i didnt take that statement with any disrespect cuz you werent a douchebag like some would have been haha
CTFlyingKnee is offline   Reply With Quote