MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wow what is your Reaction to Anderson & Chael stare down after the press conference!!

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
demoman993
Featherweight

demoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level now
I don't think I'd read too much into this staredown. I think Anderson has identified that he needs to appear to be the bully to make Chael back off from his brash comments. To me its just gamesmanship on both guys parts. They both know that they aren't going to actually fight at a press conference or they would likely lose their license. Chael isn't having any part of it and Anderson looks ready to go already.

Come fight time none of this is going to matter but its actually good to see Anderson worked up. Its not going to effect him in a negative manner come fight time, both these guys are professionals, their training is done, now they just have to get to the weekend.