MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #22008 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I might as well change guilds, it's still just me and those two brothers and we never play at the same time. Not sure how much help I'd be on building a guild either. I'm just not very good I use the keys to turn and get my ass kicked every time I fight another player.

I'm more of a waste time leveling up type player, don't even do dungeons or instances anymore. Not sure how much longer I'll be playing really.

How many recruits have you got so far? I'd think it'd be pretty easy for you to get into one of the main guilds. Unless you're wanting to make one that competes with those big ones
My mage is in a raiding guild but my priest has its own guild. Just made it so its really new. Got me, another guy and a friend in there now. 2 other guys that are coming back to wow soon have level 1's in it.

You don't have to be good, just a guild so people can play together, not really serious or anything.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."