MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vinny Magalhães Says Sonnen “Can Submit Anderson This Time”

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolyfic View Post
Well history dictates that some people would do anything for money...the problem comes in when people not HARD UP for money continues to do unethical things to increase it.

I personally am not rich or well off by any means but NO you wouldnt catch me degrading a country or a person and his family for some money. Some people are just built differently I guess.
Im certain your telling the truth but at the same time its kinda hard to say what would would do when you are NOT in that position. Im sure you would agree with that.

Or i should actually say "Its kinda EASY to say you would/wouldnt do something knowing you would never be in that spot"

2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote