MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #22029 (permalink)
Andrus
Cole World

Andrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World Renown
Been ballin, at the beginning of the week my lady friend pissed me off in a club so i ditched her, found one spanish bird and took her back to my hotel, went out with the new spanish lady friend for 3 days, then she went to germany for 3 weeks so trying to get with the first one now. Love this place!
Got high yesterday, had an awesome trip, went out later and woke up today at 10:30, no hangover. I don't have them here, every time i wake up I just feel tired a bit but its never like it is in Estonia. Today was a good day, went to Palma (capital of Mallorca) with estonian lady-friend, spent the day there and later had dinner near my hotel. Things are looking good.
Yeeeeah buddy!

Some pics:

- Cain Velasquez - Alistair Overeem - Brendan Schaub - Tyron Woodley - Thiago Alves -