MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Game Discussion Thread! (SPOILERS!)

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Episode 2 was great. I am in love with this series.

This game is doing what I feel Mass Effect tried and failed at, giving me characters that I really feel connected with, either with hate or love, while providing me both small and large choices that range from easy to difficult, all in a short time period so there's a "panic" and real sensation of "damn I hope this works out".

I thought Episode 2 is the best game I've played all year, and that's including Diablo 3/Mass Effect 3. I realize that sounds crazy, and I love Diablo, but this simple, short, cheap game has my attention more than anything else at the moment, and I'm honestly looking forward to episode 3 more than I am Dishonored or Darksiders 2.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote