MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Game Discussion Thread! (SPOILERS!)

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Episode 2 was great. I am in love with this series.

This game is doing what I feel Mass Effect tried and failed at, giving me characters that I really feel connected with, either with hate or love, while providing me both small and large choices that range from easy to difficult, all in a short time period so there's a "panic" and real sensation of "damn I hope this works out".

I thought Episode 2 is the best game I've played all year, and that's including Diablo 3/Mass Effect 3. I realize that sounds crazy, and I love Diablo, but this simple, short, cheap game has my attention more than anything else at the moment, and I'm honestly looking forward to episode 3 more than I am Dishonored or Darksiders 2.
Certainly my favourite game in a long time as well. I can't even remember the last time I've been so emotionally connected to characters in a video game.

Telltale did a great job with the gore as well, it shows the reality of how twisted the world would actually be had there ever been a zombie outbreak.