MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Game Discussion Thread! (SPOILERS!)

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Yeah I agree.

It's not gory to be gory, like 80% of the episodes are calm, relaxed, but when you need to chop someone's leg off to save them, that's brutal, and because the gore is so limited/not a major factor of the game, it makes me cringe more than most if not all other games.

Another thing I really like is the relationship between Lee/Clem. I really thought I wouldn't care about her too much, but like I specifically didn't kill the two brothers cause I didn't want to upset her - that right there is great characters/game design.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote