MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #1162 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I just like her character. Lilly is frustrating and Carley is in my opinion the last important character in the game.

Kenny's wife is a down to earth character and I feel she is the best female character in the game (well, Clem too). I don't know how the series end will go, but I'm hoping it's Lee, clem, Kenny, his wife/duck (duck can be annoying) finding some safe haven away from all the issues.

Knowing a game full of zombies, though, one that also isn't too happy going, I would bet that everyone will die except for Clem/duck/Lilly (I have a feeling she will live the whole game) and that they won't have a happy ending.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote