MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I am new, HAI :D
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2012, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am new, HAI :D

Hey everyone. I'm new here. I am NOT new to MMA however... but there is much for me to learn about MMA. I am here to continue to indulge in my MMA addiction which has started only two years ago.. or rather like 18-19 months.

My favorite fighters are Fedor Emelianenko, Chan Sung Jung (Korean Zombie), Dong Hyung Kim (Stun Gun), Doo Ho Choi (Korean Superboy), Alistair Overeem, Junior Dos Santos, Minotauro Nogueira, Igor Vovchanchyn, Nick & Nate Diaz, Shogun, Lyoto Machida, Jose Aldo, Takanori Gomi, Shinya Aoki. There are more and I give a lot of other fighters respect but these are the top of the list. For some reason I really don't like Brock Lesnar or Frank Mir... although I can give Lesnar respect for beating Mir and taking a beating from Overeem and still stand up. Don't hold it against me, I'm biased against many wrestlers but I don't hold it against people who like wrestlers/these fighters (maybe some of you can change my mind).

Pride FC is my favorite but UFC is great too. Most fighting organizations are amazing but I am primarily here in this forum to find out more about the history of MMA and the fights that I have not seen. I watched most fights from the past 3-5 years and a good amount of Pride FC events. Hopefully I can learn more about MMA and share the knowledge with the newer MMA fans.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome