MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I am new, HAI :D

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
joh2141
MMA Fanatic

joh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enough
I am new, HAI :D

Hey everyone. I'm new here. I am NOT new to MMA however... but there is much for me to learn about MMA. I am here to continue to indulge in my MMA addiction which has started only two years ago.. or rather like 18-19 months.

My favorite fighters are Fedor Emelianenko, Chan Sung Jung (Korean Zombie), Dong Hyung Kim (Stun Gun), Doo Ho Choi (Korean Superboy), Alistair Overeem, Junior Dos Santos, Minotauro Nogueira, Igor Vovchanchyn, Nick & Nate Diaz, Shogun, Lyoto Machida, Jose Aldo, Takanori Gomi, Shinya Aoki. There are more and I give a lot of other fighters respect but these are the top of the list. For some reason I really don't like Brock Lesnar or Frank Mir... although I can give Lesnar respect for beating Mir and taking a beating from Overeem and still stand up. Don't hold it against me, I'm biased against many wrestlers but I don't hold it against people who like wrestlers/these fighters (maybe some of you can change my mind).

Pride FC is my favorite but UFC is great too. Most fighting organizations are amazing but I am primarily here in this forum to find out more about the history of MMA and the fights that I have not seen. I watched most fights from the past 3-5 years and a good amount of Pride FC events. Hopefully I can learn more about MMA and share the knowledge with the newer MMA fans.
joh2141 is offline   Reply With Quote