MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - favorite fighter and why?

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2012, 10:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
joh2141
MMA Fanatic

joh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enoughjoh2141 will become famous soon enough
Haha, those are all valid reasons. Mine is Korean Zombie. I know a lot of people are riding the bandwagon now but I knew KZ back from Deep and Sengoku and I can tell you Korean Zombie isn't just "improving every UFC fight." He was capable of doing all he did now back then, just not as refined and patient as he is. The reason why KZ is one of my favorite is because he comes to fight and he puts on a show. Too many times has KZ lost due to getting robbed from judges scoring (Japanese judges primarily played favorites with Japanese fighters. Sort of the same here in UFC too. Korean fighters generally don't get much kudos from judges).

Also, some of the fighters he trains/spars with will make him better. He sparred with Fedor Emelianenko once. Of course KZ lost but still. He trained with Benson Henderson for Dustin Poirier match. Training with someone a weight class above him. Shows a lot of heart and determination. I really hope he's got a good strategy against Jose Aldo. His great chin won't make him invincible to those kicks.
joh2141 is offline   Reply With Quote