MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vinny Magalhães Says Sonnen “Can Submit Anderson This Time”

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #55 (permalink)
above
Flyweight

above will become famous soon enoughabove will become famous soon enoughabove will become famous soon enoughabove will become famous soon enoughabove will become famous soon enoughabove will become famous soon enoughabove will become famous soon enoughabove will become famous soon enoughabove will become famous soon enoughabove will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokelaw1 View Post
Not gonna happen. That said, if he subs Silva, I will suddenly have to feel a very small amount of respect for him. If he beats him standing, I will have a little bit more respect for him. If he holds him down and ptter patters his way to a boring ass wrestling plus just enough offense to not get stood up decision, I will continue to dislike what he brings to the sport (even if he's not serious with his BS, I don't care, his antics are not, IMHO good for the sport), and dislike him as a fighter.

If he gets his face kicked through the back of his head, I will smile all night.
This.
above is offline   Reply With Quote