MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cheap shot at the weigh-ins!

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
This is just sad...seriously fine him...******* christ, I catch more shit in a standard BJJ class rolling with people I like. Nevermind face to face with a guy I hate with every piece of myself.
The point isn't that these guys are tough and can take it. The point is that it isn't permitted. Sonnnen might have deserved it, but leave the fighting for inside the cage.

If they had their heads pressed against one another or were pushing each other, that's one thing. To hit another guy when he isn't expecting it before the fight isn't cool.

I can see the promotional value others are talking about, but if an example iwn't made out of him then other fighters will think it's fine to hit guys before the fight.

Part of me wished Uncle Dana would have given Andy a slap in the face to even things up.

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva
Ryan1522 is offline   Reply With Quote