MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What will be the biggest upset of the night?

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
St.Paul Guy
Don't Sweat the Technique

St.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For Greatness
I wouldn't pick him to win, but I just don't see Tito as a 3:1 dog. Forrest's game was based on his ability to take a beating and keep moving forward, now he doesn't have the heart or chin to do that anymore it seems and his biggest strengths (size and wrestling) match up pretty evenly with Tito.

I see between 2 and 5 upsets here, but no big ones except for maybe Tito. Camoes might win because Guillard's gameplan is sure to be awful, Fukuda could outwrestle Phillippou etc. The path to victory is there for just about everyone (although there is no way in hell Mckenzie gets a hold of Mendes' neck).

The only favorites that I like the line on are Cote and Tibau. I really like the Tibau line.

Sig credit: MC

~ Lifetime Membership sponsored by RustyRenegade ~
St.Paul Guy is offline   Reply With Quote