MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #22059 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Resub to World of Warcraft, make a horde character on my realm and have fun?
I almost started up WoW again a while back. It was right around the time when "mists of pandaria" was announced. Before I even started reading about it I was laughing about blizzard trying to troll its players. I thought it was even funnier some people believed it was legit. Like blizzard would follow up every cool, badass expansion with significant story lines with.. an expansion based on pandas. Well I soon realized the joke was on me, this "abomination" was real.

That was the first and last time in the past several years ive considered re-activating my account.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.