MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What are your plans/routine for tonight?

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
halli13
MMA Fanatic

halli13 will become famous soon enoughhalli13 will become famous soon enoughhalli13 will become famous soon enoughhalli13 will become famous soon enoughhalli13 will become famous soon enoughhalli13 will become famous soon enoughhalli13 will become famous soon enoughhalli13 will become famous soon enoughhalli13 will become famous soon enoughhalli13 will become famous soon enoughhalli13 will become famous soon enough
Talking What are your plans/routine for tonight?

I live in the UK, so for me things don't kick off until 2am.

I'm currently having a huge debate inside my head whether to go for a nap or not, because I have a bad habit of staying in bed once I get in it.

I've got 18 bottles of Grolsch ice cold in the fridge and two 20 bags of green (40 pounds worth) just in case.

I'm going to be up until around 6am, so I bought 2 Yorkshire pudding dinners to pop in the oven whenever the hunger strikes.

My Mum knows my plans for this evening, but her bedroom is right above the lounge where I'll be watching, so there's always issues with smoke/smell and noise levels. I sucked up to her over the last hour or so ago, so I should have no problems

I will probably drink my first beer at 11:30pm to 12 and play Max Payne 3 until the main card starts whilst I watch the pre-lims on Facebook (if they are?).

Sorry to all who really didn't want to know any of this information - but if you fancy, share your plans and routines ahead of tonight!

p.s. this is the life of an MMA fan with no friends () who are fans... How sad.
halli13 is offline   Reply With Quote