MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC 148 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
No you're not, I'm a Guillard fan that hopes he pulls it together. It's interesting because he was fairly close to becoming the number one contender for the lightweight title, but then he fell apart in his next 2 fights and is now close to being cut by the UFC. This is actually a good test for him because Camoes is a solid fighter with good BJJ. If he manages to put Guillard on his back, Melvin could be looking at another submission loss. I'm actually hoping Guillard does get taken down once and shows us an improved ground game from him. Although, my prediction is that he will fight smart (I hope he fights smart at least) and not risk getting taken down by not being too aggressive. He should be able to sprawl and brawl his way to a TKO victory in my opinion.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote