MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #206 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I've been continuing the same base-plan as prior. When I get a chance to go to the yard I'm doing the same as I Listed prior.

Tonight's yard-work was longer, I loaded up on some potassium heavy drinks and a load of water and loosened up for 2-hours in the 90-degrees.

I went through the same routine as previous but added an hour to the warming up.

There's been one new development, I've added the 50lb single-hand curl and bent over row into my overall cardio/power circuit right at the beginning.

6x50lb curl, 6x 50lb bent over row, then the 80lb lifts. I am still doing the 80lb curl at the end as well for endurance.

I am in the process of upping the circuit weight to 90-100-110-120-130. I am not really sure how long it'll take me to reach 130 but I will do it eventually.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote