MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wow what is your Reaction to Anderson & Chael stare down after the press conference!!

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2012, 05:05 AM   #125 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThenYouWokeUp View Post
LOL, by the way you are responding I can tell you are trying to stir shit up with the Sonnen fans, I think its hilarious.

I dont follow every word they say pre-fight, so i didn't know he was quoted as saying andersons strikes were love taps. I watched the fight and seen him go down to a devistating shot and seen someone call it a love tap so i called them out on it. Sorry if you assumed anything beyond that but you are wrong.
I'm just giving Chael fans a taste of what they seem to admire so much. And I'm doing it without even getting personal about their families, countries and backgrounds like their douchy fallen idol did.

After everything this obnoxious wwe wannabe said and degenerated this fight into, it's hard not to gloat at him turtling up at the first solid strike he took, and have some fun with the people that supported and condoned his nonsense.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote