MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 70: Michael Bisping vs. Elvis Sinosic

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2007, 01:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Judoka
Super Heavyweight

Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gattsu
I cant for the life of me figure out why Elvis deserves to fight in the UFC he is horrid. He loses way more than he wins.
Hes Horrid? how can some guy sitting behind a computer thats probably done no training before say any pro MMA fighter horrid.

I think Elvis does have a chance in this fight, he has so many loses because he doesn't refuse a fight and he has fought Griffin, Ortiz, Tanner and more and he beat Jeremy Horn by submission does that mean Jeremy Horn shouldn't be in the UFC because he lost against Sinosic?

Judoka is offline   Reply With Quote