MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #22075 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Just woke up. I had a bit too much to drink during the fights last night. I ended up puking all morning and sleeping all day. I was a bit disappointing by the fights. I expected Silva to win and I even put 1 mil credits on him. After the first round though, I thought Chael was going to be able to pull it off. Too bad he had to make a stupid mistake. That could have turned into an epic fight like the first one.

My friend ordered a blow up boxing ring with the huge gloves that go over your whole hand. After the fights when we were all well intoxicated, a friend wanted to box me in there. We were taking it easy until he popped me hard (that's how it always happens). He circled to me weak side and dropped his hands. I threw a spinning back fist that landed perfect. He never saw it coming and he dropped like a sack of potatoes. It was a good 10 second KO. The whole place got quiet. No one fought in the ring anymore the rest of the night. I felt like an asshole.

Why I never get involved with anything like that haha.