MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #22096 (permalink)
M.C
-AUTHORITAH-

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
I just finished posting the official threads for UFC on FUEL 4... Which reminds me, don't forget the fights are this wednesday...

Third straight fight-week

Oh and I'm enjoying my new computer, anybody in here got some games they can recommend?

I'm currently playing SC2 and Skyrim
Dues Ex (my favorite game of 2011, better than Skyrim IMO), The Witcher 1 and 2, Diablo 3 (be prepared for a rough end-game), Dragon Age: Origins (my single favorite RPG, if played on PC), Dragon Age 2, Alan Wake if you haven't played it on 360, you must go on Steam and pick up Team Fortress 2, it's a free FPS game that has millions of people playing, great stuff. Also, get The Walking Dead if you haven't already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Well I've got the third one lying around somewhere - are the first two needed?
Not needed, but highly recommended. It would be like jumping into The Bourne Ultimatum without having watched the first two movies - sure, you can watch it and probably enjoy it some, but you won't understand the characters/story nearly as well as you would having played the previous 2.

As for what I'm doing, It's 1PM here and I have yet to eat. I'm thinking Chinese food, Mexican food, or Subway. I would eat here, but I need to go shopping - which I will do after I get my food.

Click Images Above