MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2012, 04:01 AM   #1195 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
If you want to start an MMO Rauno, go for one that is newish. Hopping into an MMO full of pre-set community rules/standards with years behind it will simply make you feel out of place and it will be more difficult for you to fit in at the end-game, not to mention if it's something like WoW, you have many expansions to buy.

My suggestion? Play some free MMORPG's (there are quite a few really good ones out there I can list for you if needed), until something like Guild Wars 2 comes out, which is looking to be an impressive MMO and will be new, so everyone (and you) start on the same knowledge level and ability.
That's a good suggestion. Only thing that attracts me to SWTOR is in fact that it's in the Star Wars Universe. I ain't got sh*t to do today so i'm probably finishing my 2nd run on ME1 and going on to the 2nd one.