MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Japans Population Will Drop by 33% by 2060 Due to Lack of Interest in Sex

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
So they're lacking "manly men?" Can't Asian men be manly or what?

Anyways, maybe I should move to Japan
I was waiting for someone else to say it

But really how easy would it be coming in as an American/European with dat accent when like 60% of the ladies in our age bracket are single?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post

...anybody tried these "virtual girlfriends" of which they speak?
I'm not entirely sure what they mean by "virtual girlfriend" but it doesn't sound promising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Sounds like mother nature is trying to prevent overpopulation. Might be a reason homosexuality has seen an upswing the last ten years or so.
I'm not positive there are more gay people today than in previous times. I think in most places and times it has been simply too dangerous to have it publicly known so it was kept a secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchwarrior View Post
Too much masturbation is my usual diagnosis for people at a healthy age who are uninterested in getting laid. However, if your idea of what it takes to get some action is this:
...then I understand that you might be hesitant.
In reality you don't need a girl friend to have sex. You don't even need the friend part, hell I've slept with people I didn't even like there have been occasions where names haven't even been exchanged.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote